Wednesday 8 January 2014

Favorite Nail Polish Shades for the Winter && Current Manicure

I wear polish all year around, except for exam time. My polish collection consists of approx 80 polishes? I have stopped directly buying polishes. But there are always some colours that I do not own. Today I was be sharing some of the polishes that I will be and have been reaching for during this winter (at least the types of polishes). 

The two main categories are jewel tones & glitters. I love jewel tones, but I never thought of wearing green polish on my nails. Then again, red and green polishes are essential for the christmas season. I am not telling to you wear both colours together, but that is up to you. The purple polish featured was a gift from my boyfriend two or three years ago. He also got me some other colours, but I like this one the best. I think he deeply regrets buying me nail polish.
Going clockwise from the pink glitter.


My current nails:

The base colour is OPI's Dulce De Leche (second row, first polish on the right) & a Asian polish layered on top from Nail Colordium (from The Face Shop) (first row, middle polish)
I will try my best to participate in Manicure Mondays in addition to my other posts!

Do you own any of these nail polishes?

1 comment:

  1. I am also thinking of buying a Rebecca Minkoff bag, as everyone says, it's something for everyone to match with any dress and that is why Rebecca Minkoff is popular in market.
    Rebecca Minkoff Mac Clutch

    ReplyDelete