Monday 27 January 2014

Manicure Monday - Jan 27 2014

A tad late... Well a week. I didn't paint my nails because I had an interview on Tuesday and that just continued onto the rest of the week. But I will be back on track !
Pre-plastic wrap

For this week, I decided to stray away from the usual single color or simply two colours with an accent nail. I decided to use one of the colours mentioned in the winter nail polish post. It was an interesting experience using the plastic wrap method to apply the sparkle polish. I messed up on the initial finger and had stamp over a layer of the purple polish to darken the nail.
My hand looks so chubby ):

I chose the purple because there are not many weeks left of dark polish. I actually don't really enjoy dark polish because of it's staining qualities, but they tend to be more opaque and thus require fewer coats of polish.

Polish used:
Sally Hansen Complete Salon in Plum Luck
Revlon Colourstay in Fall Mood

No comments:

Post a Comment