Saturday 8 February 2014

Mini Haul - Shopping vs. Buying

According to my boyfriend, all he does is "buying" and I am always "shopping". The difference between the two is I spend too much time walking around looking at stuff with no immediate intention to buy. I think it's fine, I bought one of these items and "shopped" for the rest.

I generally never shop at American Apparel and these riding pants were $82 Canadian. But, I did have a groupon for the value of 80$ so I only paid 7 dollars in tax. (~$47). I was contemplating between the disco pants and riding pants when I was browsing online. Since these are high-waisted, I decided to get them in medium :)
Over the boxing day sale, I went on Chapters and shopped around to find these adorable pug cards. They come in a set of 8 and they were approx 3 dollars for the box. They are also blank cards so they can be customized to suit any occasion. Never send the items to be picked up at store, they took forever to get over there.

Last item I shopped for was this non-caffenated tea blend from DavidsTea. It smells lovely but I haven't tried it yet :)
Strawberry Rhubarb Parfait
I need to stop shopping ><

No comments:

Post a Comment